chef FIFI's Note:
Got this recipe from Hersheys. Cookie on a stick, what funner way for kids to enjoy a classic favorite. Great for parties or bake sales.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips or 2 cups peanut butter chips or 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 cups quick oats or 2 cups oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 24 wooden sticks (approximately)
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- candy sprinkles
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl add flour,baking soda and salt and set aside.
- 3Combine butter,sugar,brown sugar,and vanilla in a large bowl, mix until creamed.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time.
- 5Mixing well after each one is added.
- 6Add in flour slowly and mix until ingredients are combined.
- 7Dont over mix batter.
- 8With a large wooden spoon, stir in chocolate chips, raisins and oats.
- 9Level dough in 1/4 cup measure and drop onto ungreased baking sheet 3 inches apart.
- 10Shape into rounded mounds.
- 11Stick the wooden stick into the cookie to make it look like a sucker.
- 12Bake for 14 to 18 minutes or until golden.
- 13Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes.
- 14Transfer to wire rack to let cool.
- 15Once cookie is completely cooled, you can frost the cookie.
- 17**Decoratingtips: Divide frosting and add a couple of drops of food coloring to batches to make it different colors.
- 18Frost them yellow and add add colored icing to make happy faces.
- 19For a bake sale or to make dress them up a bit, place them in pop baggies (can be purchased at craft stores) and tie a wrapping ribbon over the plastic and the stick.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Pops
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.4
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 235.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g