There are plenty of recipes for pudding poke cakes, but this variation is fun because it's like having both cookies AND cake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Prepare the cake batter according to the directions on the box, with the eggs, oil and water.
- 3Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 4Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the batter.
- 5Bake as directed (23-25 minutes).
- 6While cake is still warm, poke holes all over. A chopstick is great for this.
- 7Prepare the pudding according to the box directions.
- 8Pour the pudding over the warm cake while the pudding is still runny (don't wait for it to set up).
- 9Cover and chill until the pudding is set.
- 10Sprinkle crushed chocolate chips on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Poke Cake
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.8
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 289.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g