Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
There are plenty of recipes for pudding poke cakes, but this variation is fun because it's like having both cookies AND cake!
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Prepare the cake batter according to the directions on the box, with the eggs, oil and water.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the batter.
- Bake as directed (23-25 minutes).
- While cake is still warm, poke holes all over. A chopstick is great for this.
- Prepare the pudding according to the box directions.
- Pour the pudding over the warm cake while the pudding is still runny (don't wait for it to set up).
- Cover and chill until the pudding is set.
- Sprinkle crushed chocolate chips on top.