Recipe by KelBel
A rich pie served best with French Vanilla Ice Cream.
Top Review by Debbb
This is definitely unique! I wasn't so sure the filling tasted like chocolate chip cookies - more like a butter tart filling chock full of chocolate & nuts. I served at Sewing Circle with some fresh whipped cream - every single guest said it was either "very chocolatey" or "too chocolatey" (didn't know there was such a thing!!) It was quite tasty!
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl at high speed for 3 minutes or until frothy.
- Add the flour, sugar and brown sugar and beat until blended.
- Beat in the butter.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture into the pie shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until the center is set.
- Let stand until cool.