Recipe by Wellsie
Slightly lighter variation on other recipes for this type of pie. Delicious nonetheless.
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter or 8 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (8 oz)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, butter, cornstarch, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake about 50 minutes or until filling begins to pull away from sides of crust.
- Cool completely on rack.