Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
from taste of home, this is on my gift making list for the season
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- mix flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl in a 1 quart jar add flour mixture layer remaining ingredients in given order, packing down after each addition seal with lid, decorate with fabric, bows, etc and tie on the following recipe on a card: beat 3/4 c butter, 1 egg, and 3/4 tsp vanilla in a large bowl.
- add baking mix and 1/2 c chopped nuts, mix well drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
- cool and remove to wire racks.
- yield 2 dozen cookies.
Great holiday gift for co-workers and guest drop ins! I received one last year and thought it was the greatest gift but lost the actual recipe! Thanks!!!!