Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Found this on Pinterest. Really just wanted to work out the calories, but wanted to save on here. Super easy to make when you just HAVE to have something sweet, but don't want to go overboard.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 drops vanilla extract
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 egg yolk (discard the white)
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour (slightly less than full)
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Start by melting the butter in a coffee cup in the microwave.
- Add sugars and salt. Mix well.
- Separate egg and white, discard the white and add yolk to cup. Stir to combine.
- Add scant cup flour (just slightly less than the cup full of flour).
- Add the chocolate chips and give a final stir.
- Cook in microwave 40-60 seconds. Start checking for doneness at 40 seconds. Mine took 50 seconds.