Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dessert is for people who like their cake and ice cream too.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake from Recipe4living recipe from Food.com.
- Crush half the cookies (about 20) to make crumbs. Combine crumbs with melted margarine and press into the bottom of a 9-inch Springform pan or pie plate. Stand remaining cookies around edge of pan.
- Spread 3/4 cup fudge topping over crust.
- Freeze 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soften 1 quart of ice cream in microwave or on countertop. After crust has chilled, spread softened ice cream over fudge layer. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Scoop remaining quart of ice cream into balls and arrange over spread ice cream layer. Freeze until firm, 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, garnish with remainder of fudge topping, whipped cream and cherries.