This dessert is for people who like their cake and ice cream too.
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush half the cookies (about 20) to make crumbs. Combine crumbs with melted margarine and press into the bottom of a 9-inch Springform pan or pie plate. Stand remaining cookies around edge of pan.
- 2Spread 3/4 cup fudge topping over crust.
- 3Freeze 15 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, soften 1 quart of ice cream in microwave or on countertop. After crust has chilled, spread softened ice cream over fudge layer. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- 5Scoop remaining quart of ice cream into balls and arrange over spread ice cream layer. Freeze until firm, 4 hours or overnight.
- 6To serve, garnish with remainder of fudge topping, whipped cream and cherries.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake from Recipe4living
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.0
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 553.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 46.7 g
- Protein 10.7 g