This is a great gift for those special occasions. I would think they would be wonderful for the holidays. Cooking time is not included in the times as this is just for the mix but is included in the instructions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the salt and baking soda in with the flour, then layer the ingredients into the jar.
- 2Use scissors to cut a 9 inch-diameter circle from your favorite holiday fabric (preferred) or paper.
- 3Place over lid and secure with rubber band.
- 4Tie ribbon bow to cover rubber band.
- 5Enclose a card with mixing and baking directions: Chocolate Chip Cookies: Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 6Sift dry ingredients through a colander to separate the chocolate chips from other ingredients.
- 7Beat 1 cup of unsalted butter or margarine in a medium bowl.
- 8Beat sifted ingredients into butter until blended.
- 9In a small bowl, beat 1 egg with 1 tsp of vanilla.
- 10Mix beaten egg mixture into butter mixture until blended.
- 11Stir in chocolate chips.
- 12Drop tsps of batter, spaced well apart, onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 13Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Gift Mix
Serving Size: 1 (833 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 77.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g