Recipe by TinkerToy
Finally! A single-serving cookie without weird ingredient measurements. Quick, easy, and satisfying:)
Top Review by dianewhite
For those of you that like chewier cookies (as opposed to cakier cookies), try melting your butter and using bread flour instead of all-purpose. The extra water in the melted butter will create more gluten with the bread flour, keeping more moisture in the cookie. Also, the darker the brown sugar you use, the chewier your cookie will be.
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 -2 tablespoon chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Drop dough onto a baking sheet and flatten into cookie shape ( There is enough dough to either make a couple small cookies, or one large cookie).
- Bake for 12-13 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and proceed to dig in!