Recipe by LibraChick93093
A sweet little treat that will remind you of eating the best frozen cookie dough - only better.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- chocolate, to melt
- candy sprinkles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together butter, sugar, vanilla, flour, and milk. Stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for at least an hour.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized balls. Refrigerate again.
- Melt chocolate in bowl. Dip dough balls in chocolate and sprinkle with desired toppings (sprinkles, etc.).
- Keep refrigerated until served.