1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
It is my firm belief that the title speaks for itself.... (Found this just browsing one night; not certain of prep time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line and 8 or 9 inch square pan with foil, leaving 1 inch overhand on all sides; lightly butter the foil.
- 2Combine the butter and sugar in a small bowl; stir in the flour and 1/4 teaspoons of the salt.
- 3Stir in 1/3 cup of the chocolate chips.
- 4Form the dough into a ball; place on a piece of plastic wrap and flatten into a disc.
- 5Wrap dough and freeze for 10 minutes, or until firm.
- 6Unwrap dough; cut into 1/2 inch pieces; keep refrigerated.
- 7Place the powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, and remaining salt (1/4 tsp) in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined.
- 8Scrape down sides of bowl; beat on medium speed until smooth.
- 9Melt the remaining (1 cup) chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 10Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture; beat just until blended.
- 11Stir in the chilled cookie dough bits.
- 12Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared pan; refrigerate until firm.
- 13Remove from pan by lifting foil overhang handles; cut fudge into squares using a very sharp knife.
- 14Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 64.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g