Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A single serving of eggless cookie dough with chocolate chips for those nights when nothing else will satisfy your cravings. Similar to other single serving recipes found on the web. It may be made without the molasses see note below.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon molasses
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 tablespoon milk (*or less) or 1⁄2 tablespoon water (*or less)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- Mash the butter with a fork until it's more pliable or softened.
- Add flour, sugar and molasses then mix until everything is crumbly.
- Add vanilla, then add small amounts of milk or water until you have cookie dough consistency, may be less may be up to 1 tablespoon.
- Add chocolate chips.
- *Note: Can easily be made without the molasses just use 2 tablespoons white sugar OR 1 tablespoon white and 1 tablespoon brown sugar.