Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is similar to this recipe (http://www.food.com/recipe/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-dip-171792). I changed quite a few things. Some people complained that the original dip was more cream cheesey than anything so I took that out. I also added whipped cream and some vanilla pudding mix. It's a lot lighter than it would be with cream cheese. It's good with graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, pretzels, apples ... pretty much anything! Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla pudding mix
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 3⁄4 ounce miniature chocolate chip
- Melt the butter and brown sugar over medium heat, being sure not to burn the mixture.
- Remove from heat and whisk with vanilla extract. Wait a few minutes for the mixture to cool.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of pudding mix and stir. Add about 1/4 of the Cool Whip and stir again. It should be a thick mixture, not too liquidy, but not solid.
- Put in the rest of the Cool Whip and stir. Pour in the chocolate chips and stir.
- Put in refrigerator for a couple of hours to cool completely.