1/6 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
I'm not sure if it taste like chocolate chip cookie dough exactly because of the cream cheese, but it is very good. You can serve this dip with graham crackers, vanilla wafer cookies or pretzels. I love it for when I need a sweet dessert but don't have the time to bake cookies. Cook time is cooling time for the butter mixture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the brown sugar over medium heat. Stir continuously, until the brown sugar dissolves. (You can also do this in the microwave but watch it closely. The butter/sugar mixture will boil over fast. Stir every 30 seconds or so.)
- 2Remove from heat, whisk in the vanilla and set aside to cool.
- 3Beat the cream cheese and confectioner's sugar for 1 minute.
- 4Slowly beat in the cooled butter mixture and beat again for another minute.
- 5Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts, if using.
- 6Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate.
- 7Garnish with additional chocolate chips or nuts, if you choose.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 49.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g