Recipe by Recipe Junkie
This is an interesting and delicious dessert that always disappears really quickly! I'm calling it a dessert instead of just leaving it at cheesecake, because it's made in a baking pan instead of a springform pan like cheesecake is.
Top Review by jm_thompson
Thank you so much for posting this recipe as I lost mine. A coworker made this years ago and it is one of my faves! I took it to work today and everyone raved about it. So easy to make (and to eat)!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (or logs of the same size made from your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough recipe)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 11x13 inch pan.
- Slice 1 pkg of cookie roll about 1/4" thick.
- Lay side by side in prepared pan.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Pour mixture over cookie slices.
- Slice second pkg of cookie roll.
- Place on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes.