1/3 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
I have not tried this recipe yet. I found it in Cooking Pleasures, and I need a safe place to keep it. "The cookie dough stays soft, even after baking."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 73.94 ml butter, melted
- 177.44 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 73.94 ml butter, softened
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, packed
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 0.25 ml salt
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 59.14 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1Heat the oven to 350ºF.
- 2Line a 9x9-inch baking pan with foil, leaving extra foil extending over the edges.
- 3Spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until crumbs are moistened.
- 5Stir in the miniature chocolate chips.
- 6Press into the bottom and 1-inch up the sides of the pan.
- 7Bake for 6 min or until set, and cool on a wire rack.
- 8Decrease oven to 325ºF.
- 9In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar at low speed until smooth.
- 10Beat in the egg and 1 tsp vanilla until just blended.
- 11Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- 12In the same large bowl, beat 5 Tbs butter, brown sugar, 3 Tbs sugar, 1 tsp vanilla and salt at medium speed for 1 min or until blended.
- 13Beat in the flour at low speed just until incorporated.
- 14Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips by hand.
- 15Drop teaspoonfuls of the dough over the filling.
- 16Bake for 30-35 min or until the top feels dry and looks set when shaken gently.
- 17Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 18Dip a fork into the melted chocolate chips and drizzle over the top of the bars.
- 19Let stand until set.
- 20Using the foil edges, lift bars from the pan; peel away the foil.
- 21Cut into 16 pieces and serve at room temperature.
- 22Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.0
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 175.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g