15 hrs 45 mins
Sounds like pure heaven:) *Recipe indicates chilling time in prep time--may want to make a day ahead.*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1CRUST: In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in the butter.
- 2Press the mixture evenly and firmly onto the bottom and 1" up the sides of a greased 9" springform pan; set aside.
- 3FILLING: Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 4In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth; gradually add the sugar and blend until smooth and light.
- 5Add the eggs, one at a time, blending with the mixer on low speed just until combined.
- 6Add the sour cream and vanilla; blend well.
- 7Pour the filling over the crust; set aside.
- 8COOKIE DOUGH: In another bowl, using clean beaters, cream together the butter and both sugars on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- 9Add the water and vanilla; blend well.
- 10Gradually add the flour; stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- 11Drop the dough by tsp. over the filling, gently pushing the dough below the surface--the dough should be completely covered by the filling.
- 12Place the springform pan on a cookie sheet; bake for 45-55 minutes, or until the center is almost set.
- 13Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes; carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the cake.
- 14Cool for 1 hour longer; cover and chill overnight.
- 15Remove sides of pan; sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.1
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 142.6 mg
- Sodium 298.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 43.8 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate chip cookies