Recipe by Princess Tomato
This is TASTY. I think it was a copycat recipe, but I can't remember what restaurant. Olive Garden, maybe? The amounts are slightly different from the other ones I've seen, and there are no nuts (I'm allergic), so I posted anyway.
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 1⁄2 cups Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (rolled into 1-inch balls)
- 2 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 10" spring form pan. (I line the bottom with parchment paper.).
- Combine the margarine with the chocolate cookie crumbs. Press onto the bottom and sides of the pan. (I usually only press to the bottom.).
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour until smooth.
- Add vanilla and sour cream and mix just until blended.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into prepared crust.
- Gently stir cookie dough balls and chocolate chips into remaining batter. (I usually set the balls in there and then pour the batter on.).
- Pour into pan.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Turn off the oven and prop the door open several inches. Allow cake to remain in the oven 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve.