1 hr 30 mins
Princess Tomato's Note:
This is TASTY. I think it was a copycat recipe, but I can't remember what restaurant. Olive Garden, maybe? The amounts are slightly different from the other ones I've seen, and there are no nuts (I'm allergic), so I posted anyway.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease the bottom and sides of a 10" spring form pan. (I line the bottom with parchment paper.).
- 2Combine the margarine with the chocolate cookie crumbs. Press onto the bottom and sides of the pan. (I usually only press to the bottom.).
- 3Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour until smooth.
- 4Add vanilla and sour cream and mix just until blended.
- 5Pour 1/2 of the batter into prepared crust.
- 6Gently stir cookie dough balls and chocolate chips into remaining batter. (I usually set the balls in there and then pour the batter on.).
- 7Pour into pan.
- 8Bake in 325 degree oven for 1 hour.
- 9Turn off the oven and prop the door open several inches. Allow cake to remain in the oven 30 minutes.
- 10Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 852.1
- Calories from Fat 485
- Total Fat 53.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 172.3 mg
- Sodium 608.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 38.7 g
- Protein 13.0 g