Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe came from a Betty Crocker websit. Very harmful to certain New Year's Resolutions. The mixes for brownies and cookies make it extra easy. SO YUMMY!!!! You won't regret this one.
- 1 (20 ounce) boxbetty crocker Original Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelopebetty crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 (12 ounce) containerbetty crocker rich & creamy chocolate frosting
- 1. Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan. Mix brownie mix as directed on box, using oil, water and 2 eggs. Spread in pan.
- 2. Mix cookie mix as directed using butter and 1 egg. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfulls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- 3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Frost with chocolat frosting.
- For brownies, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.
Excellent recipe..very tasty and chocolatey. I usually freeze most of it (2 in our family)..you would not be disapointed in making or eating this recipe. We love it. Made it twice already. Our adult Sunday School class loved it. I made it as my birthday treat..