Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy to make for a quick dessert.
- 16 1⁄2 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, refrigerated
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 4 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press down into an ungreased 13” x 9” baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese & confectioner’s sugar until smooth,.
- Fold in 1-3/4 cups Cool Whip and spread over cooled crust.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk milk with both puddings together for 2 minutes for until soft set.
- Spread over cream cheese layer
- Top evenly with Cool Whip
- Sprinkle with nuts or chips.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.