Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple recipe for any occasion. It is wonderful!! If you like chocolate chip cookies and you like pudding this is a great combination!! The prep time does not include chilling time.
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Press into an ungreased 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350°F 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl,beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 1 3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a large bowl whisk milk with pudding mixes for 2 minutes,let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set.
- Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm.