8 hrs 20 mins
children from A to Z's Note:
This is from Simple & Delicious. I took this to church this last Sunday and it was devoured. It went so fast I didn't get to try it. I was told by a church member that my family brings the most sinful desserts to church.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- chopped nuts (optional)
- chocolate curls (optional)
- 1Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- 2Press into an ungreased 13 x 9 baking pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Cool on wire rack.
- 5In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 6Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping.
- 7Spread over crust.
- 8In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set.
- 9Spread over cream cheese layer.
- 10Top with remaining whipped topping.
- 11Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls if desired.
- 12Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.3
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 342.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g