Recipe by children from A to Z
This is from Simple & Delicious. I took this to church this last Sunday and it was devoured. It went so fast I didn't get to try it. I was told by a church member that my family brings the most sinful desserts to church.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- chopped nuts (optional)
- chocolate curls (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Press into an ungreased 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm.