Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is from Simple & Delicious. I took this to church this last Sunday and it was devoured. It went so fast I didn't get to try it. I was told by a church member that my family brings the most sinful desserts to church.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- chopped nuts (optional)
- chocolate curls (optional)
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Press into an ungreased 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
Quick and easy to whip up....and absolutely amazing. We loved this sweet, chocolatey, summer treat!
Delicious dessert, and very easy to make.
This is really yummy. In fact, my picking husband, who doesn't like cream cheese much, LOVED it. It was pretty easy to make. Not too much fuss, and it turned out really nice. I did have to cook my cookie mix a bit longer than said tho. I think it was about 15-17 minutes.