Recipe by Redsie
Adapted from 125 Best Cupcakes Recipe book. They taste and have the consistency of cookies! The dough is quite thick when you put it in the muffin pan!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together brown sugar and butter until well combined. Add vanilla, beating well.
- Add egg, beating well.
- Add flour mixture and beat until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven of 350F 18 to 23 minutes or until cupcakes are puffed and golden.
- Let cool in pan on rack for 15 minutes or until cooled completely (so they don't crumble when removed).
- Remove from pan.