1/7 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes
Adapted from 125 Best Cupcakes Recipe book. They taste and have the consistency of cookies! The dough is quite thick when you put it in the muffin pan!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 2In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together brown sugar and butter until well combined. Add vanilla, beating well.
- 3Add egg, beating well.
- 4Add flour mixture and beat until just combined.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6Scoop batter into prepared pan.
- 7Bake in preheated oven of 350F 18 to 23 minutes or until cupcakes are puffed and golden.
- 8Let cool in pan on rack for 15 minutes or until cooled completely (so they don't crumble when removed).
- 9Remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.3
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 41.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g