Yummy irrestiable bars made with cookie dough and cream cheese. OH so easy to make and OH so yummy.
- Preheat oven to 325*F.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
- With one package of cookie dough tear apart and sprinkle over the entire bottom of the pan. Spaces between cookie dough is ok and preferred. Lightly pat down. **To help from cookie dough sticking to fingers wet hands before handling.
- With Cream Cheese, Sugar, Vanilla and Eggs, lightly mix in mixer until creamy. Little chunks of cream cheese is ok. Pour mixture over cookie dough in pan. Spread out to fill all nooks and crankies with spatula.
- With remaining cookie dough tear apart and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. As before spaces between cookie dough ok. Lightly pat down.
- Place in oven for 30-35 minutes until even light browning on top or tooth pick comes out clean in middle.
- Cut up into 15 large bars or 24 smaller ones. Eat and enjoy!