1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookie Cream Cheese Bars
Chef #236534's Note:
Yummy irrestiable bars made with cookie dough and cream cheese. OH so easy to make and OH so yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325*F.
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
- 3With one package of cookie dough tear apart and sprinkle over the entire bottom of the pan. Spaces between cookie dough is ok and preferred. Lightly pat down. **To help from cookie dough sticking to fingers wet hands before handling.
- 4With Cream Cheese, Sugar, Vanilla and Eggs, lightly mix in mixer until creamy. Little chunks of cream cheese is ok. Pour mixture over cookie dough in pan. Spread out to fill all nooks and crankies with spatula.
- 5With remaining cookie dough tear apart and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. As before spaces between cookie dough ok. Lightly pat down.
- 6Place in oven for 30-35 minutes until even light browning on top or tooth pick comes out clean in middle.
- 7Cut up into 15 large bars or 24 smaller ones. Eat and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Cream Cheese Bars
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Sodium 58.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: