Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is from a Cooking For Kids cookbook. It is my DD#2's favorite cookbook. I like that it uses a boxed cake mix so it is easy for her to help with. Servings will depend on how thick you slice them. I didn't shake my chocolate chips with flour to coat them so they all sank to the bottom. You might want to flour coat the chips to keep them from sinking.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil.
- Beat 1 minute on low to combine and then 2 more minutes on med.
- Coat chocolate chips with flour, if desired, to keep them from sinking.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans (if using).
- Pour into prepped pan.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 25 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate and cool completely.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar, if desired.