1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
This recipe is from a Cooking For Kids cookbook. It is my DD#2's favorite cookbook. I like that it uses a boxed cake mix so it is easy for her to help with. Servings will depend on how thick you slice them. I didn't shake my chocolate chips with flour to coat them so they all sank to the bottom. You might want to flour coat the chips to keep them from sinking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil.
- 4Beat 1 minute on low to combine and then 2 more minutes on med.
- 5Coat chocolate chips with flour, if desired, to keep them from sinking.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips and pecans (if using).
- 7Pour into prepped pan.
- 8Bake 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool in pan 25 minutes.
- 10Invert onto serving plate and cool completely.
- 11Dust with confectioner's sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.3
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 429.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 42.4 g
- Protein 6.4 g