Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Can you imagine a cookie cake! You could add m&ms too for color :) No prep or cook times were given for this recipe so times are just estimates.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- confectioners' sugar, for garnish
- sweetened cocoa, for garnish
- sweetened whipped cream, accompaniment
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 14-inch, light colored, round pizza pan with parchment paper and grease the parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars.
- Add the eggs, beating well after the addition of each.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix with a whisk.
- Add to the butter mixture, mixing to incorporate.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the dark and white chips and the nuts.
- Spread across the bottom of the prepared pan and bake until the edges are golden and the cookie is set but the center is still slightly soft, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To serve, sift confectioners sugar and sweetened cocoa over the top, and cut into wedges.
- Serve sweetened whipped cream on the side.
My friends love cookie cakes and i love chocolate chip cookies so i made this recipe for a movie night. It was amazing! Although I only added 1 1/2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips instead of the bitersweet and white chocolate chips, it was terrific! I loved this recipe!