Aunt Cookie's Note:
This is like a chocolate chip cookie with a brownie baked on top. It has a huge yield, but they'll go fast. I got the recipe from "One Pot Chocolate Desserts" by Andrew Schloss. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Line a 10 x 15 jelly roll pan with foil, and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Using a large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in the sugar, vanilla, and 3 of the eggs until smooth.
- 5Add the baking soda in pinches.
- 6Mix in the flour and stir until smooth.
- 7Pour half of the batter into the pan and spread in a thin layer.
- 8Press the chocolate chips into the batter.
- 9Beat the remaining eggs and cocoa into the batter until smooth. Mix in the walnuts.
- 10Pour into the pan on top of the first layer and spread evenly.
- 11Bake on the lowest rack for 18 minutes, until the top is dry but the interior is not yet firm.
- 12Store for up to one week, wrapped in plastic.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 52.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g