1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
I got this recipe out of a magazine at work. I liked the sounds of it because it uses a pound cake mix. I haven't made this yet. The streusel topping recipe is in the body of the cake recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) package poundcake mix, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1For Cake:.
- 2Stir together chocolate chips and 1 Tbsp pound cake mix.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Beat sour cream, eggs, milk and remaining pound cake mix at low speed 30 seconds or until blended.
- 5Increase speed to medium and beat 3 minutes more.
- 6Spoon half of the batter into a lightly greased 13x9 inch pan.
- 7Sprinkle chocolate chip mixture evenly over batter.
- 8Spread remaining batter on top.
- 9Sprinkle Streusel topping evenly over batter.
- 10Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- 11Streusel Topping:.
- 121/2 cup brown sugar.
- 132 Tbsp flour.
- 141 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon.
- 151 cup pecans, chopped.
- 162 Tbsp butter, melted.
- 17Combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- 18Stir in pecans and butter until mixture is crumbly.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.4 mg
- Sodium 36.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: