Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 -2 cup butter (1/2 pound)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup miniature chocolate chip
- Beat together butter, sugar and eggs.
- In separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Add sour cream and blend well.
- Pour half the batter into greased pan.
- Mix together last four ingredients.
- Cover batter with half the topping.
- Add remaining batter.
- Cover with remaining topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.