Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make with or without coconut. These are excellent. I had these at a party the other night then found in Pillsbury Recipes with Crescents, Biscuits, and more. They are to excellent.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg until smooth.
- If using coconut stir inches.
- Remove half of the dough from wrapper.
- Press half of the dough into bottom of an ungreased 9 or 8 inch square pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dough.
- Crumble and sprinkle remaining half of cookie dough over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour until chilled.
- Cut into bars and serve chilled.
These were good. I made them without the coconut. I found after they set out for abit, they got really squishy and weren't as good as they were when they were cold. Easy recipe to do though.
These were ok.. I made these for christmas eve. family get together and they were barely touched..I tried one and now I understand why.. They looked great but the taste I dont know if it was too rich or not.. I didnt use coconut but am gonna try again with coconut then rate it..
These bars were excellent but i made a few changes. I made my own chocolate cookies dough according to a toll house recipe for the bars, and i used only 1/4 cup of coconut. These were really good but I think i might sprinkle a little extra chocolate chips on top next time.