1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cherry Cookies
Strawberry Bookworm's Note:
The cherries are nice tangy contrast to the sweetness in my favorate chocolate chip cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cream butter, sugars and shortning.
- 3Blend in the egg and vanilla.
- 4Add in flour, baking soda and salt.
- 5Fold in the chocolate and cherries.
- 6Place rounded 2 inch balls of on a cookie sheet. Allow room for them to spread. Bake 8-10 minutes until lighty browned.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cherry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (771 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.7
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 81.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: