A recipe I found online, deconstructed, and modified to my liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 8 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup mini bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups graham crackers, crushed finely
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 6 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate, and dark chocolate mix
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
- 3Crush or process graham crackers until fine and mix with remaining crust ingredients. Press into a 9-10 inch foil lined springform pan evenly and up the sides. Bake at 375 for 8 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- 5Cream together (stand mixer reccomended) sugar and cream cheeses. Add eggs/yolk one at a time until incorporated and fluffy. Add ricotta, sour cream, vanilla, flour, cornstarch, and splenda, blend well. Pour in mini chips and stir until incorporated.
- 7Spread evenly into prepared crust. Set in oven on middle rack. Bake at 400 degrees farenheit for 40 minutes. Reduce to 300 and continue baking until 2 inches away from the center is no longer liquid-y.
- 9Meanwhile, make the ganache.
- 10Either use double-boiler method or microwave (for microwave, heat heavy cream until steaming and stir in chocolate with mixing spoon. Mix until chocolate is completely melted) and set aside.
- 11FINAL TOUCHES:.
- 12Once the cheesecake is done, remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Spread ganache over cheesecake and cover with foil. Let cool in fridge for 7-10 hours before eating. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake W/Ganache
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.7
- Calories from Fat 387
- Total Fat 43.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 165.6 mg
- Sodium 626.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 15.3 g