Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
These look so good - I haven't made them yet but sure plan on it soon! Source - Betty Crocker
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Swirl Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat over to 350°F Line 24 regular-size muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In medium bowl, beat 1/2 cup sugar and the cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in egg.
- Stir in chocolate chips; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat remaining ingredients on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups batter.
- Fill each muffin cup 1/3 bull (1 rounded tablespoon) with batter. Spoon 1 tbsp cream cheese mixture onto batter in each cup.
- Top each with reserved batter (1/2 rounded tablespoon).
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Derishous! But I would definitely recommend filling the cups 1/3 full, adding the cream cheese filling, and then adding another third of the batter. That way, all the filling is covered and you can control how much is in the cup.
Very, very rich. It cured my chocolate cravings in about one bite. I didn't leave enough chocolate batter to cover the cream cheese so some of them dried out on the top. But that was my fault. It took me 25 minutes to bake and about 10 minutes prep.
Absolutely delicious. compliments galore!thanks so much for this awesome recipe!(Had to substitute cream cheese whipped product for cream cheese and they still came out perfectly fluffy.)