1/3 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Swirl Cupcakes
1 hr 5 mins
These look so good - I haven't made them yet but sure plan on it soon! Source - Betty Crocker
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat over to 350°F Line 24 regular-size muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- 2In medium bowl, beat 1/2 cup sugar and the cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 3Beat in egg.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips; set aside.
- 5In large bowl, beat remaining ingredients on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 6Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 7Reserve 1 1/2 cups batter.
- 8Fill each muffin cup 1/3 bull (1 rounded tablespoon) with batter. Spoon 1 tbsp cream cheese mixture onto batter in each cup.
- 9Top each with reserved batter (1/2 rounded tablespoon).
- 10Bake 30 - 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Swirl Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 229.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g