These look so good - I haven't made them yet but sure plan on it soon! Source - Betty Crocker
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Swirl Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat over to 350°F Line 24 regular-size muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In medium bowl, beat 1/2 cup sugar and the cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in egg.
- Stir in chocolate chips; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat remaining ingredients on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups batter.
- Fill each muffin cup 1/3 bull (1 rounded tablespoon) with batter. Spoon 1 tbsp cream cheese mixture onto batter in each cup.
- Top each with reserved batter (1/2 rounded tablespoon).
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.