Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an easy, delicious bar dessert using prepared cookie dough. Always a huge hit at picnics and for a sweet snack at home. Once you take a bite, you won't be able to stop eating it! Try using different varieties of cookie dough like chocolate chunk or chocolate chips with walnuts.
- 2 (1020.58 g) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, ready-to-slice (logs)
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut one package of cookie dough into approximately 1/2 inch slices.
- (Note: This is easier if you freeze the dough just slightly and slice with a sharp knife ran under hot water.) Line the slices in the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan.
- Gently press cookie slices together to fill any holes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla, either by hand or using a mixer, until well blended.
- Pour mixture over cookie dough.
- Slice the second package of cookie dough into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place the slices evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- You will be able to see the cream cheese mixture, the slices will not cover it completely.
- Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool completely and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut into 24 squares and serve!
What a quick and impressive dessert! It didn't even last a day at our home!
Quick Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars is just about the same as this except half size. It is really good and I make it all the time. I initially reviewed it but as yours is older recipe I certainly want to let you know this is great and your size probably is better as they are inhaled wherever I take them.
I was going to post this recipe myself but found it was already here! This is always a huge hit whenever I make it. I use the refridgerated cookie dough logs and just break it up on my pan and do the same for the top layer. The cheesecake peeks through but that's okay. So easy and soooo good! Thanks for posting Kelly M!