1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares
Kelly M.'s Note:
This is an easy, delicious bar dessert using prepared cookie dough. Always a huge hit at picnics and for a sweet snack at home. Once you take a bite, you won't be able to stop eating it! Try using different varieties of cookie dough like chocolate chunk or chocolate chips with walnuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut one package of cookie dough into approximately 1/2 inch slices.
- 3(Note: This is easier if you freeze the dough just slightly and slice with a sharp knife ran under hot water.) Line the slices in the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan.
- 4Gently press cookie slices together to fill any holes.
- 5In a medium bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla, either by hand or using a mixer, until well blended.
- 6Pour mixture over cookie dough.
- 7Slice the second package of cookie dough into 1/2 inch slices.
- 8Place the slices evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- 9You will be able to see the cream cheese mixture, the slices will not cover it completely.
- 10Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven, cool completely and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 12Cut into 24 squares and serve!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1784 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.6
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 157.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g