Recipe by alijen
Ice cream, cheesecake mix from a box, my favorite flavors, all together. This looked so good I just had to post it, even though I haven't made it yet. I will make it for my Father this holiday. So simple- the recipe is from Blue Bunny Ice Cream.
- 1 3⁄4 cups chocolate chip ice cream, softened (although I think any flavor you think goes with cheesecake will work)
- 1 box no bake cheesecake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups canned raspberry pie filling (again, flavor is up to you)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine ice cream and cheesecake filling powder (from the mix).
- Stir until well mixed.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons mixture into each of 6 parfait glasses.
- Then top with 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs (from the mix as well).
- Top again with 1 tablespoon pie filling.
- Repeat layers again, ending with the raspberry pie filling.
- Chill at least one hour and then serve.