Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Got the recipe from a coworker, after the office Christmas party. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 30 chocolate chip cookies (store bought)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package Cool Whip, divided
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- Make cookies into cookie crumbs. I use a 1 gal bag and the rolling pin.
- Mix crumbs with melted butter, press into 9x13 pan.
- Beat sugar into cream cheese.
- Stir in 1 3/4 cup Cool Whip.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over crust and spread gently.
- Mix pudding mixes and milk for 2 minutes; spread over cream cheese.
- Cover with remainder of the Cool Whip.
- Add cookie crumbs or chocolate shavings to decorate if desired.
- Refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- Store leftovers in fridge.