4 hrs 20 mins
This is so easy and taste great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 graham cracker crust, ready made
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1In mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy. gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- 2Add egg and vanilla, mixing until just combined. Toss together 1 cup chocolate chips and flour. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 3Pour into crust. Bake at 350 about 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool for 1 hour.
- 4In small saucepan combine 1/2 cup chocolate morsels and cream. cook over very low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens slightly. remove from heat. pour over cheesecake. Cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.0
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.8 mg
- Sodium 311.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 56.2 g
- Protein 9.1 g