Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is so easy and taste great!
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 graham cracker crust, ready made
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- In mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy. gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add egg and vanilla, mixing until just combined. Toss together 1 cup chocolate chips and flour. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into crust. Bake at 350 about 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool for 1 hour.
- In small saucepan combine 1/2 cup chocolate morsels and cream. cook over very low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens slightly. remove from heat. pour over cheesecake. Cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
10 STARS!!! This was the favorite dessert served for Thanksgiving dinner. Easy to make & delicious to eat! I did use oreo cookie crust instead of a graham craker crust. Made for PRMR
Thanks Seesko! This is the second recipe of yours I have tried and both were amazing! I love cheesecake and it was a hit! Thanks!