Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
So yummy. Always a hit for young and old
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 3⁄4 cup chocolatte chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Mix cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and pinch of salt using electric mixer until well blended. Add chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Mix all remaining ingredients.
- Line a muffin pan with papers.
- Fill each mouffin paper until 1/ 2 full with chocolate mixture.
- Drop a tablespoon of the cheese mixture on top of the chocolate mixture,.
- Bake aat 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature and then refrigerate.
Tried it...my family and the kids loved it...replaced the water with milk to give it extra richness taste..thank you for this amazing recipe
There were AWESOME! I did make some changes to make them healthier- added 2 eggs instead of 1, only put 1/2 cup sugar in the main mix (kept the sugar at 1/3 with the cream cheese) added a tsp of cinaomn and a 1/4 tsp ginger to the main mix, replaced the water with 1/2 cup yogurt and 1/2 cup milk, and replaced the oil with 1/4 cup applesauce. Even with my changes this was a wonderful muffin!
Very good. I mixed mini chocolate chips in with the cream cheese mixture. Our family devoured them.