Jennifer Dawn's Note:
So yummy. Always a hit for young and old
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and pinch of salt using electric mixer until well blended. Add chocolate chips. Set aside.
- 2Mix all remaining ingredients.
- 3Line a muffin pan with papers.
- 4Fill each mouffin paper until 1/ 2 full with chocolate mixture.
- 5Drop a tablespoon of the cheese mixture on top of the chocolate mixture,.
- 6Bake aat 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 7Cool at room temperature and then refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1079 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.1
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 207.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: