- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup miniature chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the raisins and brandy until raisins are coated and soak for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and whipping cream until well blended and smooth.
- Add the vanilla, mixing well.
- Blend in the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix in the drunken raisins and chocolate chips, blending well.
- Garnish with a light dusting of cinnamon.
- Serve at room temperature.
- About 3 -3/4 cups dip.