Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
Dippers: Graham Crackers, Honeydew Melon, Strawberries, Peaches, Dried Fruit, Pound Cake Cubes.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the raisins and brandy until raisins are coated and soak for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and whipping cream until well blended and smooth.
- Add the vanilla, mixing well.
- Blend in the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix in the drunken raisins and chocolate chips, blending well.
- Garnish with a light dusting of cinnamon.
- Serve at room temperature.
- About 3 -3/4 cups dip.
Yummy! Easy to prepare ahead of time, very creamy and rich. Took this to a picnic, so I placed the bowl of dip in an ice ring to keep it cool.
AN extremely fast and easy to follow recipe! Though I did not add in the raisins or brandy, I substituted drained crushed pineapple instead, turned out great. We served the dip with pineapple chunks and poundcake. Add in extra chocolate chips for sweetness!