Recipe by Cyclone*Mommy
This is an amazingly easy recipe to prepare and it's a hit at parties and gatherings. My mom has made it for a few years, and it's always the first to go... enjoy!
Top Review by Mark & Stacy
Our family loved this dip. I could just keep eating and eating..... Mini chips are a must, otherwise chop your regular sized chips. Light cream cheese worked just fine. Nilla wafers (the mini ones) were our favorite with this, but pretzels were also good if you like the sweet/salty combo. I didn't roll it, but scooped some into my dip bowl and sprinkled enough chocolate chips on top to keep the saran wrap from sticking for the car ride.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, finely chopped (optional)
- chocolate graham cracker