Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A big hit with kids! Really fun to make.
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (6 ounce) bag mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and butter until they are smooth.
- Unroll crescent rolls onto the cookie sheet.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the centers of the triangles making sure you leave the wide side of the triangle empty.
- Sprinkle with the mini chocolate chips.
- Roll triangles from the point to the wide end (the opposite way in which you roll them to make crescent rolls).
- Fold the wide ends in to encase the edges.
- Place the rolls on the cookie sheet 2-3 inches apart, folded ends down.
- Push down on them to slightly flatten them.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes until they get golden brown.
- Serve either cool or warm, also great frozen.