1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Alley Barbie's Note:
From the kitchen of: Linda G. > Shelly T.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups miniature chocolate chips
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugars.
- 2Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3Combine flour, salt, and baking soda; add to the creamed mixeture and mix well.
- 4Fold in chocolate chips.
- 5Set aside a third of the dough for topping.
- 6Press remaining dough into a greased 13x9x2 baking pan.
- 7Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 9Add eggs, vanilla; mix well.
- 10Spoon over crust. Drop easpoonfulls of reserved dough over filling.
- 11Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Cool on wire rack.
- 13Cover and store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.3
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 492.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 52.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g