Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) package miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, beat the first 3 ingreients on med-low speed with an electric mixer until combined.
- Increase speed to medium, beat until well blended and crumbly.
- Pat mixture into a lightly greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed just until blended after each addition.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, and 1 cup chocolate morsels, beating just until blended.
- Pour over baked crust.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until set; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Microwave remaining chocolate morsels in a 2-cup glass measuring cup on HIGH for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds.
- Stir until smooth; cool slightly.
- Drizzle over cheesecake; cover and chill at least 4 hours; cut into bars.